Search This Blog

Monday 25 November 2013

Tim

I shall miss him so much. There was nothing so cheering as his little face appearing round the corner pushing a wheelchair. Knowing that he was at home every night with HWISO watching golf or rugger and eating supper admidst much  fork waving soothed me.

HWISO is now firmly the third stooge, for which I am glad and I leave him  in good hands with Tim and Mick.

We had difficult conversations about vegetative states and loosing arms, funerals and Christmas. We had overwhelming giggles about bumps in the bed - you had to be there!  And just plain silence.

Italy doesn't know how lucky it is to have him. I am very aware of how precious these fragmented last ten days have been. As are the rest of the family. Fly safe, big bro.  

No comments:

Post a Comment