Search This Blog

Friday 4 October 2013

Self-Care

When the internal steam valve reaches overload and I am hovering between 9 and 10 on the rant-o-meter, I have discovered the power of pictures and, especially, pictures of chickens.

My new secret pleasure is meandering through my friend, Superdewa's Stockys gallery.  She captures the light and the atmosphere of her corner of America so well.  As a great fan of John Irving, it is lovely to see the New Hampshire aura in pictures.

Anyways, I want to be this chicken - so calm and content.  So am channelling....




And a late addition from my sister-in-law.....






2 comments:

  1. One day when collecting my then 18 month old son from our childminder, I found him sitting in the middle of the hen enclosure, in nothing but a nappy, surrounded by hens, happily scattering feed for them... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte! You are amazing. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete