Search This Blog

Sunday 20 October 2013

Brain rinsing

I have decided that my brain functions very differently these days.  As was being reported all over the news yesterday, apparently we need sleep for some kind brain detox. I rather like that idea.  I obviously need it two or three times a day and love little naps.

I don't wake feeling refreshed in the morning these days, since starting the amytriptylene. I wake feeling as if I have been run over by a truck. It takes me ages to get on with more than a cup of tea and flopping from bed to chair.

HWISO is getting to the point where he is making me write things down and checking in later that I have crossed things off the list. Otherwise I do them again.

Meanwhile I shall keep napping and rinsing the brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment