Search This Blog

Friday 26 July 2013

Sharing

Lying propped up on pillows in probably the nicest hotel I have stayed in, I am remembering why I married HWISO.  During up to North Norfolk in companionable rivalry about who knew the most about trees whilst driving through Thetford Forest and admiring the countryside and criticising the farming. Getting to Morston Hall despite the satnav loosing the way just outside Fakenham and me not having been here for about 30 years still remembering to go through Stiffkey and Morston was the next village.

We had a hilarious night last with Matt and Janie.  I laughed til I cried whilst eating the most amazing food and drinking the most amazing wines in the company of good friends.  I must admit to retiring to bed when the third sambucca was ordered, having heard enough about Matt's bowels and growths.  

I also remember why I don't share bedrooms with HWISO. I really wouldn't mind his snoring if a) he snored rhythmically or b) quietly.  It is the intermittent ear splitters I can't take.

Bless. 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time!! Get HWISO to buy a Snorban (or 'Snoraid' as I always call it). Works a treat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. intermittent ear splitters are often caused by sleep apnea. Your HWISO might benefit from a sleep evaluation, and then a CPAP (positive pressure) machine. The CPAP looks like an old-fashioned hair dryer attached to the face by a jock strap - lots of fodder for a fun blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. intermittent ear splitters are often caused by sleep apnea. Your HWISO might benefit from a sleep study and then a CPAP (positive pressure) machine. It looks like an old-fashioned hairdryer that's attached to the face with a jock strap. Lot's of fodder for a funny blog!

    ReplyDelete