Search This Blog

Thursday 16 August 2012

Long Time, No Blog

It has been hectic here and I confess to being glued to the Olympics.  I am now bereft because there really is nothing on the telly.  Hence, why I keep watching this.



adidas | Team GB Don't Stop Me Now from Philip Bloom on Vimeo.

I have also been busy taking over as "Social Co-ordinator" for the Around the Dinner Table Coffee Breaks forums.  This means arranging parties all over the world for parents to meet up - my kind of thing.  I have started a blog to run alongside for news and information.

I also seem to have driven a million miles, picking up and dropping off at airports - children to Italy, Livs coming in from Australia, children back from Italy, Mum to Italy - and doing mountains of washing.

But the real reason I haven't been blogging is I have been slightly struck dumb by the Fairy Blogmother.  I knew she was leaving.  I have known for some time but in the back of my mind, I hoped she would change her mind and not be such a daft moo.  But the deed is done and I am trying to readjust to advocacy without a gentle guiding hand and it is making me second guess my every move.

But I guess the Team GB video applies to her now as well.  I am not stopping her but it doesn't mean I have to clap and cheer......






1 comment:

  1. Terrific video!! We need one like that for caregiving parents and long-suffering kids!

    ReplyDelete