Search This Blog

Saturday 10 December 2011

Shape shifting

Elder d and I had a lovely morning shopping in Bury St Edmunds.  I was wittering on about CRT and how much I was looking forward to doing our trial with Kate Tchanturia.  This arose out of an interior decorating tip I picked up from my wonderful friend (and witch) CMP, last Thursday.

She had cleverly cleaned out her cutlery drawer and put her knives, forks, spoons and teaspoons in to separate pots.  So I bought three large and two small of these and have given myself a new drawer in the kitchen and have my utensils neatly in a row on top of the dishwasher.  Job done.  Well almost.

The other two members of the family, HWISO and younger d, have a problem with set shifting.  This means that when they return from their various outings at about 6 pm this evening, there is going to be a little uncomfortable period set aside for complaints and grumbles.  I have found if I stand firm, the whinging  eventually dies down until I change something else.  My own form of CRT, I suppose.

I just hope they have finished their splutters before the start of Strictly Come Dancing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, they need some more of M's ERT!

    ReplyDelete